- Use a mortar and pestle, or the back of a large spoon, to thoroughly muddle / mash 1-2 cloves of fresh garlic.
- Mix with 1-1.5 cups of organic full-fat yogurt.
- Add 1-2 tsp of lemon juice, ¼ Tbsp of tahini, salt, and fresh or dried mint / oregano / thyme to taste.
- Voila! You have a delicious savory yogurt side that pairs well with any meal, and kids will love it too!
- You can also use this as a veggie dipping sauce for other immune supportive and antimicrobial snacks, such as broccoli, cauliflower, baby carrots, green onions, radishes, and bell peppers! 🙂
“Masto-Musir” (AKA: Persian Yogurt & Shallot or Garlic)
Mold Toxins in Our Living Spaces and Foods
Have you ever wondered whether or not you are being exposed to mold toxins...Read More
A Deep Dive into Functional Medicine
Functional Medicine, a term that seems to be engulfing the medical arena with a...Read More
Open-Faced Quesadilla with Zaatar & Cheese
Try making an open-faced quesadilla using any type of flat bread. Sprinkle with your...Read More
Improve Your Flexibility, Improve Your Life
One of the most common causes of muscle injury occurs when we are not...Read More